I’m not sure I’m knowledgeable — or even brave — enough to put my Tuesday predictions out there. But give me a few hours and I night summon at least some ignorant courage.
In the meantime, check out election predictions from my boss, Arkansas Business Publisher Jeff Hankins, who’s not buying that this anti-incumbency fever now sweeping the nation will take hold in Arkansas. Among his last-minute calls:
- Blanche Lincoln has a chance to win the Democratic nomination for U.S. Senate outright tomorrow night. The case for Halter isn’t compelling enough for voters.
- John Boozman wins outright in his bid the Republican nomination for Senate.
- Tim Wooldridge and Chad Causey are in a runoff for Marion Berry’s old District 1 seat.
- Robbie Wills is in a runoff with David Boling, or Joyce Elliott, in the Democratic bid for Vic Snyder’s District 2 seat.
- Also: Faulkner County? Super-crucial in Tuesday night’s action.
To read more of Hankins’ predictions — including more reasons why business doesn’t like him! — click here.
Filed under: Arkansas Business, business, Politics | Tagged: Arkansas Business, Bill Halter, Blanche Lincoln, Chad Causey, David Boling, Democrats, Faulkner County, Jeff Hankins, John Boozman, Joyce Elliott, Politics, predictions, Republicans, Robbie Wills, Tim Wooldridge, U.S. Senate, Vic Snyder |